Saturday, July 21, 2012

In your favor


 Life is conspiring in your favor.

Note from Neale Donald Walsh

My shot at creative shots :)


 It may not always look that way, but it is, I assure you.


Everything that is happening, is happening just the way
it must, in order for you to have the opportunity to
create the experience of your Self for which you yearn.

The idea behind all of this is to give you a chance to
become and to know, at the highest level, Who You
Really Are. 

strawberry cherries are the bomb!


Anyways, the note above prompted me to think about how many people walk around thinking that the world is out to get them, that things will turn out negatively "they just know it". Well I'm doing the opposite, walking around expecting the best because I know that things will always come out in my favor. No matter which way you turn it, flip it, explain it... Life is conspiring in my favor.

 And your too :)

Church last sunday


Good Happens
S.

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

Popular Posts

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

+

Contact

About the Template