Sunday, June 10, 2012

Peponi [ Paradise]


So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.I know the sun must set to rise.
I found this song first, then I went and looked for the original version.I love. I think the song being in Swahili and the Piano Boys playing it, made this super amazing but I'm posting the Coldplay lyrics below.

Lyrics | Coldplay lyrics - Paradise lyrics
She dreamed of para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.




These are pictures from February. I didnt have new pictures this week and I'm home with my sick little sister today
Thanks for stopping by
Make a great week!

Good Happens
S.

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

Popular Posts

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

+

Contact

About the Template