Monday, August 13, 2012

It's about your soul


Church last sunday
I received this note today and it made me seriously stop and think. It's deep to me so I thought I would share


On this day of your life, Stephanie, I believe God wants you to know...

...that life is about your soul, not about your body and
not about your mind.

Most people work hard to keep the body happy. Then
they seek to stimulate their mind. Then...if there is time...
they look after their soul. Yet the most beneficial priority
has it just the other way around.

When was the last time you paid attention to your soul?
I mean really think about it.
Nothing more to add :)



out to eat for my cousin's birthday. Look at how I match the lamp lol

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

Popular Posts

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

+

Contact

About the Template