Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Direction



 Lately I've been thinking about mistakes. Specifically things that have to do with my career and professional life. Today I was reminded that there are no mistakes... Every decision is a step towards my destination of total consciousness and happiness.
 Sometimes, thinking that you've made a mistake can paralyze you, postponing your growth and blinding the potential that the events could give you to make different choices
 I choose to see my past, present and future through bright and cheerful glasses. Why not? I learn along the way and remain faithful because my steps although hazy right now, only lead to clear dreams and goals that I am determined to make happen in time
As Trip Lee would sing "I aint worried about a thing"

-Good Happens-


~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

Popular Posts

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

+

Contact

About the Template